CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Why I do the things I do!

I do the things i do because i love to. One person told me that I have way to many projects going on on top of my kids. Well i do these projects to help my kids. I am active in their daily life, I spend lots of time with them. I might spend most of my time late at night on my projects and i don't do them all at once.
I do have many started right now and it is all chaos but once things settle down it will be really easy to update and keep them going. Its always chaos in the beginning but it evens and calms down some as time goes by. Honestly I strive for pressure and stress. I recently joined for PayPerPost, and my blog has now been approved for them.
The reason I joined it is because well I love to type or blog as others say about things. Personally I don't have a lot to blog about in my life so I need to add other things to help get me to blog. And who could resists the fact of getting paid to do it? I couldn't resist, I could use the extra money. Especially for my sons special Gluten Free foods, it isn't cheep thats for sure.
My son struggles with Autism and the Gluten Free diet has helped with some of his behaviors. He is more social then he was but still doesn't like crowds. I hope to meet some intreasting people during this new job venture. It isn't really about the money its about meeting people and finding the right things to write about. I enjoy talking about things.
I have already been paid by PayPerPost a friend signed up using the button on the left once her blog was approved i received $15.00! How cool was that! and Everyone has a chance to earn some money by bloging about what I blog about by using the special buttons in the post. Like the one at the bottom of this one.
Its a win win situation! what are you waiting for? This is the greatest way to earn money make friends and enjoy doing the things you love!






0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e