CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Renuzit Tri Scents

Ts_version_2

Here recently i tried Renuzit TriScents. I placed them in my sewing/laundry room. I spend a lot of hours in there and a little fragrance never hurts anyone right? Well at first it was too over powering for me. It made me nauseous even when i placed it on a low warming release setting. With the three scents in circulation I had to open up a window for a few days. I even left the door open to help vent it through out the house. After 5 days it started to work right (i am guessing) and didn't become so strong. As the oils started to be used up the better I liked it. Their are a few things in my opinion that needs to be worked on is the heating element.
they are offering coupons from there website. Maybe it was just me about the strength of the first few days. I did like it once it had time to burn off the excess amount of fragrance and the rotation on the scents was and is cleaver. The scents I had had Lenin, fresh breeze and one other I cant remember. It was nice as time went on. I do recommend all who like Renuzit to go the there website and print out a coupon to try it for themselves!
Renuzit TriScents


Post?slot_id=21755&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e