CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New species?

I normally don't read the yahoo news articles, but this morning one attracted my attention. I like to read about new discoveries either it be nature or from the ancient world. I enjoy watching the history channel a lot along with scifi.
But today this article really grabbed my attention I find it fascinating while others might find it disturbing or make them re think there world around them. So much has been lost over the years its refreshing to know so much has been found as well. Maybe together we can spread the word that it is up to us to make small changes on how we live our daily lives. We can do so much more if we sit down and think about it.

Read artickle here!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, that is one vibrant green pit viper for sure.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Life is ... vibrant! It goes on ... and on ... changing all the time. And "biological treasure trove" - I like that. :)

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e