CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Takeing Custom Orders from an Indecisive Person

I started this conversation with a woman who wants a bustle jacket. It was going great until last night, she kept changing her mind about things. I really understand that its her jacket and such, but I havent been paid yet. She refuses to let me set up the listing. I am almost to the point of telling her kindly to find someone else. I have spent gas and time designing it and all i have gotten is headaches. I dont have time for this. I think I will tell her to find someone else, I just dont think it will be worth it in the long run.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

You know, sometimes the customer is NOT right!!
Can you ask her for a deposit or a "consultation fee" that will be deducted from the final cost of the garment?
Its not really fair to tie up so much of your time and effort without any commitment on behalf o the buyer.
Good luck with it.

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e