CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 5, 2010

My New Laptop

I know I haven't updated this blog in a long time. to be truthful there was not a lot to say until last night. Last night hubby went and picked up my new Laptop. We had ordered the MacBook pro and I must say I am HOOKED!!!! I love this thing! Mobile, Fast, Light weight, lots of memory. It only took us 30 minutes to get aquatinted. I love the fact that it works when I click on something instead of waiting for centuries for it to think about it. I used to work with macs in school and just prefer something that just works. Did we mention that there are no virus, bugs, or spam bots for Macs? Plus now i can use my print shop and photo shop as well edit my digital videos of the kids to give to family. Oh idea now I can probably use my You Tube account! *Gasp* I believe i have finally come int the modern age lol! Down side is its techno upside I can now keep up and be mobile. So the next time we chat I might actually be in my car waiting for the kids to get out of school, or at a craft show/ Trade Show. Oooo now I can take Credit Card payments at shows! This is exciting and the newness will fad but I believe my love for Mac Products will never fade.

This is not a paid opinion, this is my very own thoughts and excitement for my new toy!

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e