CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kids, shots and bobos

Today I had to take my daughter to get a set of shots. This time was way different then any other time. They had to draw out blood today and her tiny vein did what my moms does. It rolled so the stupid nurse kept fishing in the arm making it bruised and making her scream louder. I told the nurse to stop take the needle out and re tie her arm. She told me to be quite. That was the wrong thing to say to a mom and someone who does have experience with needles.
Once that was over they freaked my daughter again, she hates having others pull her pants down to give her a shot. They gave her 4 injections for 3 things and her little bum is bruised as well as her arm. Once we got home i gave her an ice cream bar and a bottled water. She has calmed down some but she nicely told the nurses they are to never touch her again.

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e