CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Old Reunions

Well I might have some old friends popping over today. Of all days they had to chose today. I have to take my daughter to get those stupid Vaccines (which goes against what I believe). Honestly today isn't a good social day for me. mood swings, still not awake, kids are running around like headless chickens, hubby is trying to sleep. Ugh my house is a total desastor it looks like hurricane Andrew went through it. I still have a lot of knitting to do, sewing and beading and and so much more. I have 4 circlets I need to make. I so cant wait until the kids start school this year Yay! I might be able to get something done around here!

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e