CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bussness is so slow lately!

My business has been so slow lately. I hadn't sold anything in 3 months. Maybe it's time to take all new pics and editing them all. At this point I will be happy if i can sell an order of incense or two. I have been so busy with the hubbys new work schedules and getting the kids to adjust, that I hadnt had time to promote my own business. I hope Things calm down soon thats for sure. I really dont like hubbys new work schedule's. He works nights/ grave yards now and I bearly see him any more. Neither do the kids. Its just not cool thats for sure. Yes he is making a little more then his old job, yes theirs are full health. life and dental benifets but is it realy worth it if you dont get to enjoy your family? Thats why we tried so very hard to get our shop open to have our own hours, to be with the ones we care about. But unfortunitly we are not their yet. I am so worn out and tired. Well I need to put the fighting kids to bed.

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e