CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Help Tyler Find a Cure

I came across this in a social spark, I Just felt the need to do what I can to spread the word about it. Tyler is a little boy who was struck with Dystonia. A rare desies that affects the body with shakes pains and so much more. I personally know very little of the illness and now I am on the road to learn more. My own son is stricken with something, Autism and i know how it feels as a parent to want to know and do everything you can to help your child. No one wants to see their child in any pain or discomfort. Together we can shed light on this. Join me in spreading the word about this little boys illness.
Visit the website they have started for him in trying to raise money, awareness and a cure for this disies!

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e