CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Hurrican Ike

Well this week has been very interesting. Hurricane Ike is heading for texas and is expected to hit land in hours from now. Yes I live just north East of Houston so it is coming our way. To be honest I dont expect nothing more then rain, and a little wind. Its slightly over casted now but nothing too bad. Its hot and muggy. Goddess is it hot! Its just sticky outside. At this point rain would be relife for us.

I dont even expect the electricity to go out. Our town is full of evacuated people wall mart was bare and all I wanted was some groceries to last us the week, bla we migh have enugh for a few days.

So many people freek out over a little wind and rain. I lived in florida for 9 years and Texas is the worst response time to any rain and wind storm. I so cant wait to move to Massachusets!

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e