CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Promote Swap!

So how many of you out there would like to swap Links? It would work like this:
I place a link on my side menu and then you would link back to me. Its that simple right? Well if you run an online business or even A real world Business why not send me your printed promos for my interested customers? Would mean more looks at what you do. I will either ask you to place my shop URL or I will send you some promo materials for you to pass out to your friends.

Would this be interesting to you? Do you think this might be helpful for someone out their trying to get there business off the ground? If so send them my way I will hook them up!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be willing to blogroll swap with you, let me know if you are interested.

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e