CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Label Maker and School

I see a lot of good Potential for a DYMO Labelmaker. Not only for labeling storage containers for around the house, but for school stuff too. My daughter started Pre-K 2 weeks ago. I can see great uses for one from placing her name on her back pack, lunch box to the inside of her fall jacket.

I also see great things for around the house. We use storage containers of all sizes around her instead of using a permanent marker I could easily print out a label and stick it on the container. Would help with marking Christmas/Yule items to our Favorite Halloween Stuff.

I also run a costuming business so labeling containers correctly is very helpful from grommets to leather tools i could see a big need for one.

Now if only it could answer my e-mails I think I would be in heaven!







0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e