CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pagan Magic - Wicca & Witchcraft Shop

I came across this nifty pagan and wiccan website. Now I own an occult metaphysical shop and I have no problems with Promoting others in the business. This is not a paid offer. I felt the need to share this shop and website because lets face it we all can use some help in promoting our business. I am in the process of contacting the owner about doing some card swapping if anything it will help her out as she tries to gain a customer base.
She has everything organized and well thought out. I giver her two thumbs up for doing a great job! Her articles are thought out as well and informative to those who are learning the craft or just need to brush up on some info! Why not visit her and give her some visit support?!

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e