CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Morey’s Piers

When I was younger I used to remember getting up early and traveling to amusement parks. It wasn't an all of the time thing for us but it was a great thing to do. Traveling for a few hours all excited to get their. As we would pull up into the gates of the parking area one could see the huge rides. When we opened the doors you could here the screams and noise of the park. It was a thrill, still is. I am in my late 20's and I still get excited about going to an amusement park or a water park. I still feel like a small kid waiting forever to get to all the fun.
These days we have the internet to give us all the info we ever need about amusement parks. One in particular is Morey’s Piers.com. They are a great source for those wanting to visit New Jersey. If you are planning a family beach vacation try looking at them first. They have all info on wildwood hotels motels and amusement parks as well as weekly/daily specials. I looked over their site and wished we had something like that when I was a kid, instead of waiting for weeks for brochures or going to every travel agency in town. Staying home to plan a vacation is the best thing ever! Morey's Piers is a great place for a New Jersey vacation.

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e