CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

My Faveriot Mel Brooks movie

This is a really hard one to narrow down, Mel Brooks has so many wonderful, funny and witty movies out there. How can one passably chose just one? I guess Should list them by most favorite to it was ok for me.

My most favorite Mel Brooks movie would have to be Young Frankenstein.
I love Gene Wilder but this was a great film. With Igors hump moving around (not to mention the intreasting Eye) My faveriot scene of the movie was the whole disscusion on how to pronounce the name and in the end how he changed it back.

My next one would be History of The World Part 1 (still waiting for part 2!)

The producers was intreasting.

Spaceballs is another funny faveriot the Soup Special was funny to me.

and I cant rember if Mel Brooks had a hand in The Honeymoon I do know Gene wilder did, but not to sure about Mel.

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e