CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

The ListBuilding Club


I came across this website:The ListBuilding Club, its an online business. It helps you create an online business for yourself. They are offering one month free and then there is a monthly fee. The ListBuilding Club even has a blog but little information is there right now. I am assuming they will be adding more information soon about there program and what it does exactly. You are supposed to create an account and gain access to more tutorials about how to run this business.

They claim they can help you make more money online. I have not seen any success stories or I have been paid articles by them yet. I am keeping my eye out for these things. They are supposed to have introduction videos I have not yet found them. I would try them for the first free month to see if they are what they claim they are. After that it would be up to the individual to keep on it or close down. I have yet to find more information on them, even their website is vague. If anything one should E-mail them directly for more information on how it works before signing up for them.





This was a paid post

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e
 
ss_blog_claim=7967660ef14be9af059faccfde7cee3e